Saturday, May 07, 2005

Here we go...

Well, from now on this is going to be the space that I use for my political commentry. If you want to see what else I'm upto you can always visit the main blog, but I can guarantee you that all the hot gossip is right here :)

Let's get things straight, Mahangu is a dedicated journalist, who tries to keep the same good work going on his blog. I may be a journalist in my 'real life' but Mörquendi is not a journalist. I tell tales. The tales I tell may seem to be real, may seem to be based on characters in the present Sri Lankan political arena. But I assure you they are all tales!

Now that the disclaimer is done...let's get down to telling tales about Colombo...

PS: I don't like this template but it's going to stay for a few days because I really don't have any time to work on it. Sorry. I just thought it would be a bad idea to use the same template as morquendi.blogspot.com.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?